For more information about Stay & Play golf packages, contact Craig Sirbaugh, Golf Package Manager at 800.231.0080. Craig will help with every detail of your golf vacation. Ask about special incentives for golf package leaders.
Multi-day golf package prices are based on double occupancy. Packages include lodging at the Penn National Inn, golf, cart, range balls, breakfast & dinner at the Founders Grille, incl. 15% gratuity and all taxes.
Golf Package Information:
- Deposits We require a $200 NON-REFUNDABLE group booking deposit to confirm a group reservation and an additional $100 per person deposit due at least 60 days prior to arrival. Deposits may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit card.
- Cancellations Our cancellation & deposit refund policy is to return individual deposits for cancellations made more than 21 days in advance of arrival date. For individual cancellations in a group within 21 days of arrival date, the $100 deposit will be forfeited. However, if the entire group cancels inside 60 days of arrival date, everyone’s deposit will be forfeited.
- Rooming List & Registration Rooming lists are due at least 10 days prior to arrival date. Please indicate "roommates" as well as any special requests for room locations. While we cannot guarantee room locations, we will do our best to honor requests. All guests are required to register at the Inn. Full payment is required upon registration. Check-in time is guaranteed by 3 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM.
- Rain Checks Rain checks for golf will only be issued at the Pro Shop if the course is closed at the discretion of our PGA staff with no reasonable timeframe to re-open for play. If preferred in lieu of a rain check, golf package customers may elect to receive a partial refund for golf missed due to weather or illness. Any refunds for golf package customers will be issued at the Inn registration desk at the discretion of our Golf Package Manager.
- Cart Fees / Replay Fees Unless otherwise stated, your package price includes greens fees and cart fees for each round listed on your Golf Package Confirmation sheet. Replays booked in advance of your arrival date are included in your package at a discounted rate. Once on property, any rounds or replays not booked in advance and listed on your Confirmation sheet may be played at an additional non-discounted price and are subject to availability.
- Alcohol & Ice Founders Grille & Black Oak Bar at Penn National Golf Club has a license to sell alcoholic beverages. You are welcome to BYO any wine/spirits (not beer) at Founders Grille/Black Oak Bar and patios with a $5 corkage fee per bottle. But you must purchase it in PA and show proof of purchase. Guests are permitted to BYOB on the golf courses and at the Inn. PA State Package Stores are located within 5 miles. Coolers and Ice for Golf Carts are provided by the Bag Drop staff at the bag drop area. Due to safety requirements, most private coolers are prohibited in the golf carts.
- Tips & Taxes Golf package prices include 6% state & 5% local taxes, as well as a 15% gratuity for meals. Additional tips for housekeepers, cart attendants, restaurant staff, and other service staff are at the discretion of our guests. Our staff members appreciate gratuities for exceptional service.
Information revised as of 12/7/22, and is subject to change.