Located alongside the 85,000-acre Michaux State Forest and buffered by the protected farmlands that surround it, the Penn National Community is not age-restricted but has naturally attracted a largely retirement-age group of residents. Nature is truly the greatest amenity and for all of us who live here, there is an appreciation of the natural beauty of the 85,000-acre Michaux State Forest next door and the pretected farmlands that surround us.
Penn National offers many advantages for retirees:
- Pennsylvania does not tax retirement income and local taxes are low;
- A wide variety of homesites and home styles are available at great prices;
- Amenities available to residents include two nationally-recognized golf courses, walking trails, swimming and tennis, and a seasonal Farmers' Market;
- Residents have the privileges of membership to the golf courses; and access to the clubhouse, dining, swimming pool and tennis courts;
- A wide variety of clubs and activities provide networks for friendships and hobbies;
- Great healthcare from the Summit Health system and the Hershey Medical Center;
- No Master Association fees or charges and no mandatory memberships-amenities, like golf, are a la carte-you only pay for things that you choose to use.
To arrange a visit to see Penn National and stay at our Inn for as little as $69 per night, click HERE , then fill out the short form and Diane Boock will get back to you within 24 hours to arrange your Discovery Visit.