Multi-day golf package prices are based on double occupancy. Packages include lodging at the Penn National Inn, golf, cart, range balls, breakfast & dinner at the Founders Grille, incl. 15% gratuity and all taxes.
Stay and Play Golf Package Information Sheet
1. Deposits We require a $200 group booking deposit to confirm a group reservation and an additional $50 per person deposit due at least 60 days prior to arrival. Deposits may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card.
2. Cancellations Our cancellation & deposit refund policy is to return all reservation deposits for cancellations made more than 21 days in advance. For cancellations made within 21 days of reservation date, deposits will be forfeited.
3. Rooming List & Registration Rooming lists are due at least 10 days prior to arrival date. Please indicate "roommates" as well as any special requests for room locations. While we cannot guarantee room locations, we will do our best to honor requests. All guests are required to register at the Inn. Full payment is required upon registration. Check-in time is guaranteed by 3 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM.
4. Rain Checks Rain checks for golf are issued at the Pro Shop at the discretion of the Head PGA Professional. If preferred in lieu of a rain check, golf package customers may elect to receive a partial refund for golf missed due to weather or illness. Any refunds for golf package customers will be issued at the Inn registration desk.
5. Cart Fees / Replay Fees Unless otherwise stated, your package price includes greens fees and cart fees for each round listed on the Golf Package Confirmation sheet. Any rounds not listed on the Confirmation sheet may be played at an additional cost, and are subject to availability.
Golf package replay fees for regular season are: Mon-Thu $29 for 18, $15 for 9; Fri-Sun $39 for 18, $20 for 9. "Value Season" replay fees are: Mon-Thu $25 for 18, $13 for 9; Fri-Sun $35 for 18 and $18 for 9. All replay rates include cart fee and tax.
6. Golf Shoes Metal spikes are prohibited. Our golf shop will provide and install non-metal spikes on most golf shoes for $12-$15 a pair.
7. Alcohol & ICE Founders Grille & Black Oak Bar at Penn National Golf Club has a license to sell alcoholic beverages including locally-crafted draft beers and other Pennsylvania-based wines and distilled beverages. You are welcome to BYO any wine or spirits (not beer) at Founders Grille/Black Oak Bar, or the Penn National Clubhouse and patios with a $5 corkage fee per bottle. Guests & customers are permitted to BYOB on the golf courses and at the Inn. PA State Package Stores are located within 5 miles. Coolers and Ice for Golf Carts are provided by the Bag Drop staff at the bag drop/cart staging area. Due to safety requirements, most private coolers are prohibited in the golf carts.
8. Taxes & Tips Golf package prices include all taxes - 6% state & 3% local- and tips for restaurant servers (15%) . Tips for other service staff are not included. Tips for housekeepers, cart attendants, and other service staff are at the discretion of our guests. Our staff members appreciate gratuities for exceptional service.
Information revised as of 1/1/19, and is subject to change.