Professional, courteous, and very accommodating staff who strive for perfection made our Event a memorable one! Accommodations exceed any expectations one may have and encourage you to make future reservations before departure! -Budweiser Open Staff
Outings & Events
Whether you need to put together a corporate outing for clients/employees or put on a Charity Event and Fundraiser, our friendly and efficient staff can take care of all the details for groups of every size and occasion. Our experienced staff can help you plan all phases of your event and with two golf courses and a wide range of facilities, we can accommodate every thing you need to make your event successful.
We can offer your group various starting formats (consecutive tee times, shotguns, modified shotguns, front nine & back nine starts) and availability throughout the week. Call 800.221.7366 (PENN) to discuss event pricing based on your date and time of choice, and starting format.
Golf Outing Packages Include:
- Greens & Cart Fees
- Practice Facility Use
- Registration Set-up
- Courteous Bag Service
- Cart Signage
- Rule Sheets
- Special Events Set-up
- Hole Contests
- Professional Scoring
You can also customize your golf outing with group clinics or lessons for your guests led by PGA Professionals.
|Events Area with Sponsor Board||The Founders Grille||Trellis Terrace w/ Outside Tent||The Trellis Terrace|
Meetings & Seminars
Penn National is a wonderful location for local and regional business meetings, corporate retreats, and seminars. Penn National Clubhouse & Inn offers comfortable space for your group and our location is convenient for clients and customers coming from the Middle Atlantic and major metropolitan areas. Consider combining your meeting with golf and accommodations. For more information on hosting your private meeting, please call 800.231.0080.
- Penn National Inn Meeting Rooms- Our meeting room(s) can seat 80 guests for dining, 100 people theater style, 80 people with business conference seating (some audio visual equipment is available including Smart Board® Technology).
- Founders Grille- Our restaurant can seat 90 for a buffet, 100 people with normal seating, 80 to 100 for food and a dance floor and 160 if combined with our terrace. (Use of the restaurant is somewhat limited during golfing season, please call for availability).
Food is an important ingredient of any event. All Food and Beverage services will be arranged through Penn National's Founders Grille Restaurant. A complete menu selection is available:
- Breakfasts or brunches - continental-style or hearty eye-openers
- Cocktail parties with tasty hors d'oeuvres
- Buffet or served lunches and dinners