Reserving a tee time:
- Tee times can be made during business hours by calling (717) 352-3000 x2. Book online HERE 24/7/365.
Checking in and what to expect when arriving:
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time to avoid congestion.
- We encourage everyone to prepay your green and cart fees by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) by calling 717.352.3000 x2 any time prior to playing.
- If you haven’t prepaid, you can call and pay by credit card once you arrive or proceed to the back door of the Pro Shop if unable to prepay. Please follow all directions on signage to maintain social distancing. We will only allow 8 customers in the Pro Shop at one time.
- If you are coming in the Pro Shop, you must wear a face cover.
- All restrooms will be open in the Clubhouse and on the course. We will be cleaning and disinfecting regularly.
- The driving range and putting green will be available as long as social distancing is maintained.
- Players playing from the same household will be permitted to ride together in a cart. All others will be single rider carts. There is a possibility carts may not be available at your tee time. We will work with everyone to accommodate as many players as possible.
- An attendant will be stationed at the bag drop directing groups and managing tee times.
- You will be required to load you own bag and remove all trash from your cart prior to leaving. Garbage cans and recycling cans will be available at the cart return area. When finished, please leave the premises and do not congregate in the parking lot.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times.
- Flagsticks will remain in the hole at all times. The cups will be inserted upside down on Founders and a pool noodle is inserted on Iron Forge so your ball will only fall an inch into the cup.
- All bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers, and sand bottles will be removed. Play bunkers as ground under repair for disturbed areas only. Please smooth the disturbed area of the bunker with a foot or club after playing your ball.
- Please bring your own water/snacks or use our Turn Window for food & beverage needs.
- Bag storage, coolers, and ice service will not be available until restrictions are lifted.
- Avoid touching any equipment including golf carts, bags, clubs, tees, pull carts, etc. other than your own.
- Rental Clubs will be unavailable until further notice.
- Golf carts, equipment, range balls, and baskets will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, mask, and any other protective gear you feel necessary to stay safe.
Food and Beverage Service:
- The Founders Grille will open for orders to-go from the Turn Window Menu, with limited hours. Outside seating will be available starting June 5, 2020.
Our courses will be able to remain open if all CDC & PA Health guidelines are obeyed. Thank you in advance for respecting each other and adhering to all physical distancing protocols. All procedures are subject to change without notice.