Reserving a tee time:
- Tee times can be made during business hours by calling (717) 352-3000 x2. Book online HERE 24/7/365.
Checking in and what to expect when arriving:
- The Pro Shop is open for business - face coverings are required.
- The option to prepay your green and cart fees by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) by calling 717.352.3000 x2 any time prior to playing is available.
- All restrooms will be open in the Clubhouse and on the course. We will be cleaning and disinfecting regularly.
- The driving range and putting green will be available as long as social distancing is maintained.
- Effective, June 1, 2020, 2 players are permitted to ride together in a cart. If you want a single cart, the charge will be $38/cart. If you prefer to have a divider between each player, we have them available.
- Please remove all trash from your cart prior to leaving. Garbage cans and recycling cans will be available at the cart return area.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet should be maintained at all times.
- Ball washers and water fountains will be available on the course.
- Please bring your own water/snacks or use our Turn Window for food & beverage needs.
- Bag storage and coolers will be available for Golf Package guests. Ice will be available for all guests at bag drop area.
- Rental Clubs will be available.
- Golf carts, equipment, range balls, and baskets will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, mask, and any other protective gear you feel necessary to stay safe.
Food and Beverage Service:
- The Founders Grille will open based on the Governor's restrictions.
Our courses will be able to remain open if all CDC & PA Health guidelines are obeyed. Thank you in advance for respecting each other and adhering to all physical distancing protocols. All procedures are subject to change without notice.